Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Tuesday October 20, Day 68


Henry and I met Ruby today! She is such a sweet, gorgeous four month old baby! We were at a Starbucks in Burbank and a five year old girl there just loved the babies! She did a drawing of me holding Ruby. It was soooo sweet.

Henry also had a long nap again today. We are just blown away by it. Slowly, we are trying to acclimate ourselves to it.

Some things I wanted to mention here because I don't want to forget them:

Henry is just now starting to get this messy milk mouth while he nurses. It's sort of like when I used to call him Chicken Face, but now I have to stay on it so he doesn't get milk behind his ears or in his chubby neck folds.

I want to remember when we first got home from the hospital and I would nurse him and I could hear the milk travel in his small body and hit his tummy. I wish I could describe the sound, but I already struggle with words.

It seems like Henry is burping more often. He is also spitting up more often. I wonder if this is something you learn to do... Is there anything I can expect from him based on how he has already behaved?

No comments:

Post a Comment