Monday, October 26, 2009

Day 74 Monday October 26

This boy is a babbling fool and we LOVE it. He just coos and sounds like a little hound dog. We said that when he made all his grunting noises, that he was our little piglet. Now he could be a puppy or a cow.

A woman at Trader Joe's stopped us in the parking lot just to look at Henry and she said, "He's in love with you" to me. I don't know why, but that was the sweetest thing I have heard! It just meant a lot to me.

He grabbed and got my glasses today. I knew, like the hair, that this day would come. I better make sure I have back up glasses.

I tried getting him to nap around 3pm today and it wasn't happening. I was so focused on getting him to sleep that I eventually put him in the swing. This normally isn't a problem, but when I finally gave up and put him there, it was past nap time and well past the next feeding time. I ended up missing that feeding and I felt so bad. Sometimes this lack of a strict schedule throws me off. I need structure. I'm glad we have our routine and I know that some day we will be more predictable, but not feeding him that time made me feel terrible.

No comments:

Post a Comment