Friday, October 9, 2009

Friday October 9, Day 57


Shopping with Karen for the STAR PSPs. Soooo fun!

And Henry slept almost the entire time!

He and I also went shopping at the mall for pants that fit (for me, sigh) the other day and he was great! Like I said about Target a few days ago, if the stroller is moving, he will fall asleep. We did have a moment in the dressing room where he woke up (he was no longer moving) and I had to try on jeans while holding his pacifier. When is he going to learn how to grip the pacifier himself?

Today was also the day where we took Halloween/Fall/Pumpkin pictures with Patty. She is an amazing photographer (I know I have said it before). We were so blessed that she took the time to go with us to the Toluca Lake Pumpkin Patch for pictures!! Then I took those photos and promptly made a birth announcement/Halloween card that we will send out instead of Christmas cards this year. I am excited! I can pick them up at Walgreen's tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment