Monday, October 5, 2009

Monday Oct 5, Day 53


It is official. Henry slept for five hours last night. He finished nursing around 745pm and I didn't hear him again until around 1am. NO WAY! Of course I didn't go to bed until after 11pm so I didn't sleep 5 hours, but we are one step closer to normal. (sleep that is)

And did you know that a baby sleeping five hours is technically sleeping through the night?? Yeah, not eight hours, five. So, I guess he did it! I wonder if he will do it again.

I often get scared because I am afraid that we don't react quick enough to him at night. Phillip and I take so long to react/wake up in normal situations, what if we aren't hearing him right away?

On another note: we had a spur of the moment visit from Chris and Andrea! Chris had an 8 hour lay over on his way to New Zealand so he called up Andrea, got some sushi in our neck of the woods and stopped by for some quality baby holding time. It was so nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment