Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Tues Sept 29, Day 47


Henry is changing already. I know I've written about this before, but it really hits me sometimes. I know that he is going to change. I know it. Of course babies change and grow and get bigger and he will be able to do things he can't do now, but it seems like he has changed so much already. His hands, his small little hands have already gotten bigger. Patty likes to talk about how his feet have changed. She took this beautiful picture of his feet when he was about three hours old. They are wrinkly and water-logged. The picture is gorgeous.

His feet don't look like that anymore. They are smooth and pink and wonderful.

His face is different, his cheeks are chubby, he has two chins.

I just know that I am going to miss this. I am going to miss every moment. I try to take mental notes so I won't forget, but I'm already forgetting. I'm so grateful for digital photography. I-photo can help with my memory loss.

No comments:

Post a Comment