Saturday, September 26, 2009

Saturday 9/26, Day 44


Henry went with us to a parenting class at church. I love these classes, but this is the first time I actually have a baby. He's not in my tummy anymore, he is here! I have so many questions, I can't wait to get there.

And then we get there and I totally chicken out. I don't ask anything. I'm afraid that since I'm the only one with a tiny baby and everyone else has toddlers, that I'm going to waste people's time.

I left so disappointed in myself. I have so many questions and I'm so afraid to ask people. I will call Emily and Janet and bend their ears, but I usually hold back something. I talk too much and I don't ask enough about everyone else. Am I already so self (Henry) involved?

Is it like this for everyone?

By the way, Henry was wonderful while we were there. Once he got tired of being in his car seat, we put a blanket down and he laid on the ground. And when he got sleepy, we took turns holding him. So even though he was sick, he was still a great baby. We are so lucky and blessed and grateful for this miracle.

PS Happy Birthday Patty!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the birthday blog shout out! You are doing super duper!

    ReplyDelete