Thursday, August 27, 2009

Thu Aug 27 Day 14


Our second doctor's appointment:

Ted and Janet went with us and helped, Thank God. The more hands, the better. Seriously, I do not know how anyone does this alone. My heart and prayers are with them.

All I could think about when we parked and walked to the building was how I felt the last time we were here. I felt terrible. So ten days later, I am feeling better. I'm not 100%, I still can't sit on chairs without cushions, but I feel better.

They weighed Henry and he is 8lbs 11oz! The doctor is happy, so we are happy. This means that he is eating and gaining weight. Thank God again. Breastfeeding is very challenging. Janet and Emily (via telephone) have been helping me a lot.

Dr. Lubin also says that Henry should not go on any plane trips until after he is at least three months old. This is not working out with our plans to go back to Knox for my 10th reunion, but keeping Henry healthy and safe is the priority.

No comments:

Post a Comment